In this short series, I outline the notes that I took while preparing for the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam.
These are my personal notes that I have made while working through the A Cloud Guru exam practitioner course. They are in no way official notes from AWS.
I would advise you that if you do use my notes to help you revise for this exam, that you use them as a supplement to the most recent information in the White Papers, Exam Guide and go over your knowledge with practice exam papers.
Previous notes within this blog series:
- Cloud Computing and the Topics To Cover
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Cost Management
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Load Balancers
- Domain Name System
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices: Part 1
- Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices: Part 2
- Global and On Premises AWS Services
- CloudWatch 101
- Systems Manager
- How AWS Pricing Works Whitepaper
- EC2 Pricing
- AWS Budgets vs AWS Cost Explorer
AWS Support Plans